The Town of Kennebunkport has many volunteer boards and committees that provide citizens' perspectives on issues facing the Town of Kennebunkport and provide information and recommendations to the Board of Selectmen.
You can apply for a board or committee by filling out the online application or you can click here to print and return your completed application to: Town Manager, 6 Elm St., P.O. Box 566, Kennebunkport, ME 04046. You will be contacted upon receipt.
Below are current vacancies on Town Boards and Committees:
- Administrative Code – 2 vacancies
- Board of Assessment Review – 1 regular member and 1 alternate
- Budget Board – 1 vacancy
- Government Wharf – 1 vacancy
- Kennebunk River – 1 vacancy
- Lighting Committee – 1 vacancy
- Growth Planning Committee – 1 regular member and 2 alternates
- Recreation Committee – 3 vacancies
- Zoning Board of Appeals – 3 vacancies
- Shade Tree Committee – 3 vacancies
For more information on a specific committee, click here to find it in the Administrative Code.