Coming from the North of Biddeford, Maine on I-95
- Get off Exit 32 (Formerly Exit 4) in Biddeford, Maine.
- Go through lighted intersection to Route 1 lighted intersection (approximately 1 mile from Exit 32).
- Take a right (south) on Route 1 and go 4 +/- miles to the next lighted intersection.
- Take a left onto Log Cabin Road and proceed 4 +/- miles
- Log Cabin Road becomes North Street.
- Continue on North Street past Fire Station on the right.
- Take a slight left around the bend onto Maine Street.
- Continue on Maine Street past the Rt. 9 School Street intersection. (Graves Library is the brick building on the left).
- Take a quick right onto Elm Street.
- Town Hall is on your right.
Coming from the South
- Take the Maine Turnpike I-95 and get off at Exit 19 (Formerly Exit 2) Wells, Maine
- Proceed through the toll booth to the light and take a left.
- Proceed about 1 mile to the lighted intersection and take a left (which is Rt. 1 North)
- Proceed on Rt. 1 North for 2 +/– miles.
- Immediately past the Maine Diner on your right, take a right onto Rt. 9 East.
- Continue on Rt. 9 East for approximately 4 +/- miles. This will take you to Dock Square.
- Turn right onto Ocean Avenue.
- Turn left onto Elm Street.