- Permanent moorings are by assignment only. Assignment is determined from the current waiting list. The waiting list is maintained annually at a cost of $15 per registrant. To apply for a position on the waiting list, please fill out the waiting list application
- Transient Moorings - A transient mooring rental is available by reservation only. The fee is $25 per night, with a maximum of three (3) nights. Call the Harbormaster at (207) 205-0991.
Cape Porpoise Harbor
Moorings are available on a first-come, first served basis, with preference given to commercial fishermen and homeowners with at least 100' of shore frontage. At present there are over 50 mooring applications on the waiting list with only 7 being issued in the past 13 years. Each year those on the waiting list are contacted by mail and must reply within 30 days or risk forfeiting their position on the list. The annual mooring fees are as follows:
- Cape Porpoise
- Deep water moorings are $60.00
- Tidal moorings are $30.00
- All other waters are $30.00 (Turbats Creek, Paddy Creek, Lands End, Langsford Rd., Goose Rocks)